Superdeck, The Natural Choice
Equally at home in wetlands, bogs, sand dunes, and marshes, Superdeck provides an excellent base for observation decks, especially in remote areas where maintenance of
traditional decking can be costly and difficult. SuperDecks patented "Flow Through" float design allows wildlife to pass under the boardwalk and with its firm
consistent surface you will not experience that squishy-squashy feel like other products.
Superdeck floating boardwalks are easy to move to new configurations to accommodate changes in season or programs. Designed to be environmentally safe, Superdeck
minimizes any disruption to plant, animal and aquatic life.
Back to Trailways + Boardwalks
SUPERDECK FEATURES + BENEFITS:
- Easy installation requiring no special tools
- Long-lasting polyethylene SuperDeck pays for itself in maintenance savings
- Three deck and float widths (24", 42" & 60")
- Versatile - 3 different anchoring methods for any water depth from shallow to deep
- No splits, splinters, nail-p, rusty nails, metal straps or rot
- Expandable - add on sections or reconfigure
- Impervious to Gas and Oil Spills
- ADA Compliant - provide wheelchair access to beach and boardwalk areas